During this luxury canal cruise you will experience Amsterdam in style with a more unique and intimate perspective. You will enjoy Amsterdams rich history and culture in our Classical saloon boat Agatha. Instead of being in a crowded touristic canal tour you will be cruising the canals on a luxurious, small and cozy boat with just a small group off people.
On this cruise you will be served some typical Dutch snacks and drinks, like the famous stroopwafels and our tasty Gouda cheese with Zaanse Mustard. But you also get the chance to taste some lesser known treads like Dutch Drop ‘Hopjes’ (licorice) and Speculaas (Spiced shortcrust biscuit).
There will be are plenty of drinks to go with the snacks, our world famous beer Heineken included. Not really a beer fan? No worries we also have soft drinks, red & white wine, rose, water and coffee & tea.
You will be on the boat for 1,5 hour and you will enjoy the city’s highlights like the Maritime Museum, the Red Light District, Golden Bend and much more. All while our local skipper will tell you everything about the city and gives you tips on the best places to eat, drink and hidden gems.
No one knows this city better than the locals and they love to share their information with you. If you have any questions, just ask them!
The departure is from Homomonument, when you arrive we ask you to please wait at the docks. This canal cruise is executed by our partner Flagship, they will make sure you will be on the right boat.
Luxury all inclusive Cruise Highlights
- Unesco Heritage listed Age Canals of Amsterdam.
- A unique and more intimate way to see Amsterdam, from a whole new perspective.
- Small luxurious boat.
- Sightings off skinny bridge, part of the red light district, former city locks, old harbour, the Maritime Museum, the Golden Bend and the Anne Frank house.
- Tips and information from a local, about all their favorite restaurants, bars and other hidden gems in Amsterdam.
- Unlimited Dutch drinks and snacks.